Learn a little more about what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- One door for Entry to the premises another for Exit
- Poster on the door informing patrons what to do to keep Covid-19-19 safe at Memsahib gin and tea bar
- Sanitising station by the entrance and Exit door.
- Contactless ordering, customer can look at the menu on their phone and order to us.
- Contact less payment by touch or manual card entry.
- Staff wearing masks (potentially face shield)
- High contact area (Door handles, sink taps, soap nozzles, door plate) are sanitised every 30 minutes.
- Floors are marked with tape to contain the flow of customers.
- Posters would be hand back and front of house to clearly guide guests and customers.
- Only table service at the bar and restaurant so there are no crowd of people waiting together for drinks.
- All customers’ data, booking and walk-in would be saved to our reservation software safely for at least 30 days.
- Cutlery would be removed from tables to make sure they are stored in a safe place.
Comments are closed